Superia recognised as the Best Sell-Side M&A Adviser in the Baltics
Acquisition International (‘AI’), a digital corporate finance magazine with more than 108,000 subscribers in over 170 countries, has named the winners of its annual M&A Awards. Superia Corporate Finance was awarded the Best Sell-Side M&A Adviser in the Baltics 2016. The winners were chosen based on submitted evidence and AI's in-house research by a worldwide network of independent partners and industry experts.
Superia Corporate Finance advised on a number of high-profile sell-side M&A transactions over the qualification period, including the following:
- Advising BaltCap on the sale of Tuuleenergia OÜ, an owner and operator of Estonia’s newest 18 MW onshore wind park, to Lietuvos Energija;
- Advising BillerudKorsnäs AB and Baltic Resources AB on the sale of SIA Latgran, one of the largest industrial wood pellet manufacturers in Europe, to AS Graanul Invest, in a EUR 104 million transaction;
- Advising shareholders on the sale of Baltikums AAS, a leading non-life insurer in Latvia, to Vienna Insurance Group AG;
- Advising shareholders on the sale of SIA LETA news agency in Latvia to OÜ UP Invest, parent company of Baltic News Service and Eesti Meedia;
- Advising Linde Partika SIA, a mid-size Latvian retailer, on the sale of its food retail business to VITA Markets SIA.
Superia Corporate Finance is an independent Baltic M&A and capital markets adviser. The company was acquired by Superia’s current partners from SEB at the end of 2012. Superia’s team, based in Tallinn and Riga, comprises professionals with extensive cross-border and domestic M&A and capital markets experience.